1.3.13 – 15 August 2014
- [QS-3132] - When a tree item contains slash, searching an item by column does not work
- [QS-3223] - Significant delays when using Advanced properties in assertion mode
- [QS-3254] - Typo: "Method ... not fould"
- [QS-3256] - Parse-time throws NPE if input value can't be parsed.
- [QS-3257] - Insufficient information in report for verification failures
- [QS-3262] - Time verifications throws an exception if there is File/Restart in a test.
- [QS-3264] - ECL parser error: comment is not ignored.
- [QS-3269] - Internal error during Search/Replace in a script.
- [QS-3273] - HTML reporter looses screenshots
1.3.12 – 15 June 2014
- [QS-3201] - Report builder is not thread safe
- [QS-3204] - Support for Maven 3.1.x and further
- [QS-3205] - On Windows, AUT is not put on top of other windows before taking screen shot
- [QS-3209] - Q7 doesn't paste table item during the replay.
- [QS-3210] - Nebula-grid runtime is not loaded in Eclipse Juno
- [QS-3213] - Nebula Grid: Stack overflow.
- [QS-3216] - NPE in UIJobCollector
- [QS-3221] - Q7 corrupts existing osgi.framework.extensions property value
- [QS-3227] - Q7 doesn't capture item choice from ToolbBar with DropDown list / Editable ComboBox
- [QS-3232] - "get-log" Content assist shows wrong parameters.
1.3.11 – 31 March 2014
- [QS-2580] - Expand Bar Items expanding are not recorded.
- [QS-2855] - Embedded GEF is not recognized by Q7
- [QS-2912] - Q7 seem to break AUT's key binding context
- [QS-2982] - Copying Q7 resources in project/package explorer does not generate new ids
- [QS-3078] - ExpandBar is not supported
- [QS-3112] - Development Guides page is broken
- [QS-3115] - Runner should fail when it can't launch AUT or run tests
- [QS-3136] - Q7 doesn't record clicks into a field if it is empty.
- [QS-3137] - When a resource with duplicated ID is deleted invalid error message remains in problems view
- [QS-3138] - Q7 client does not pick up proxy settings from system properties
- [QS-3140] - Launch configuration is not found for test with changed contexts
- [QS-3142] - Build deadlock
- [QS-3170] - Q7 does not see some control decortations
- [QS-3176] - ECL command 'invoke' uses unique EList in its args feature
- [QS-3177] - ECL command 'invoke' does not support fields
- [QS-3188] - Tests hanging or executing too slow after ExpandBar support introduction
- [QS-3190] - Zest is not recognized as Draw2D
- [QS-3191] - Memory leak in com.xored.tesla.swt.logging.AsyncInfoSupport
- [QS-3110] - Copy-paste between parameters contexts
- [QS-3123] - Make 'Scripts' Q7 search scope include ECL contexts
- [QS-3135] - Workspace context should contain contents of all necessary files
- [QS-3150] - Plain text serialization for Error Log Verification
- [QS-3160] - Support URLImageDescriptor with bundleresource: scheme
1.3.10 – 23 December 2013
- [QS-2775] - Getting a Grid item by -index parameter is not replaying
- [QS-2786] - Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V are not recorded in nebula grid.
- [QS-2787] - Specific column selection in nebula grid is not distinguished.
- [QS-2820] - Q7 doesn't record hyperlink clicks.
- [QS-2862] - Error messages are printed out on replaying nebula-part-menu-clicking
- [QS-2883] - get-control Unknown is recorded when I drag and drop verification into Test case editor (and can't be replayed).
- [QS-2914] - Grid isn't scrolled to see selecting cell on select
- [QS-2962] - No password recover functionality
- [QS-2997] - Ecl command argument completion is not working properly
- [QS-3018] - Q7 Control panel shows "Save" dialog after save then run from "Record Snippet"
- [QS-3032] - Q7 Execution details is not enough to understand what we are waiting for.
- [QS-3036] - Sticky data during Drag&Drop
- [QS-3054] - Q7 hang then waiting for JFace reconcilers.
- [QS-3057] - ECL can't correctly assign parameterless args to command features
- [QS-3059] - Files are indexed two times so duplicate index entries could appear.
- [QS-3061] - q7.extensions.reporting example is outdated
- [QS-3065] - try command does not send 'catch' block results into output pipe
- [QS-3075] - StatusDialog inside progress monitor will lead to test execution timeout.
- [QS-3086] - Q7 opens editor twice if editor has not been activated after startup
- [QS-3087] - Workspace context can't be applied if project has been removed on file system
- [QS-3088] - Q7 Target Management Terminal causing tests to fail.
- [QS-3091] - Redundant lines are recorded on double-clicking editable cell
- [QS-3100] - Strange output redirection in RepeatService
- [QS-3102] - Incorrect getting raw values of properties obtained with reflection
- [QS-3109] - No completion of parameters from parameters supercontexts
- [QS-3113] - Redundand clicks are recorded with double-click on column header
- [QS-3116] - After double-click (at least on empty area), selections are not recorded
- [QS-3117] - Testsuite editor copy/paste/cut menu actions are not working
- [QS-3126] - Grid item index is recorded wrong
- [QS-3129] - IF statement with 'contains' doesn't work properly.
- [QS-3133] - get-items returns 1 child for a collapsed item
- [QS-3108] - String-keyed properties for assertion
- [QS-2936] - Support multi-select Grid cells by cells list
- [QS-2937] - Support selection of only particular columns in Grid range
- [QS-2995] - Q7 Runner arg to run single tests
- [QS-3099] - Ability to get raw values of multi-valued properties
- [QS-3124] - Deal with maven plugin shutdownListener port allocation
- [QS-3125] - Maven plugin should be aware of Runner return codes
- [QS-3127] - General-purpose ECL split command for strings
1.3.9 – 25 October 2013
- [QS-2877] - Undescriptive error message when passing more args to command than it expects
- [QS-2901] - Troubles with group contexts
- [QS-2983] - ECL formatter joins lines when it shouldn't
- [QS-2984] - ECL Completion doesn't see items from just added contexts.
- [QS-2985] - Typing in ECL editor is incredibly slow for big scripts
- [QS-2996] - Q7 does not close a modal dialog before test case execution
- [QS-2998] - ExecService hangs when cannot convert value for named arg
- [QS-3000] - Self executed timerExec causes Q7 runtime to hand.
- [QS-3004] - Close process input stream once it is written
- [QS-3006] - 'take-screenshot' scales down screenshots
- [QS-3007] - 'matches' command writes invalid output when used with raw values
- [QS-2913] - Read values from Properties files
- [QS-2999] - Support of open-source launches
- [QS-3001] - Support for skipTests in Q7 Maven Plugin
1.3.8 – 7 October 2013
This version has been removed from public access because of regression issue QS-2985 (Typing in ECL editor is incredibly slow in big scripts).
- [QS-2588] - Multi List selection isn't replayed.
- [QS-2783] - Metus grid: item index isn't refreshed after up-level item is collapsed.
- [QS-2790] - Q7 records row header click as a general item selection.
- [QS-2792] - get-nebula-grid | key-type Insert is not recorded.
- [QS-2807] - TestCases contexts editor remains "Unresolved" contexts
- [QS-2856] - Not enough information when Q7 cannot clear workspace
- [QS-2894] - Pressing DEL key on a Grid isn't recorded
- [QS-2900] - Weird behavior when test has empty supercontexts
- [QS-2903] - Tree verification cannot capture syled tree from preferences
- [QS-2904] - Tree items are not expanded during replay when you select a child item.
- [QS-2915] - Fix replaying multi-selecting first-column item cells
- [QS-2945] - Widget text verification is not aware about folding
- [QS-2948] - Issues with parameter context -> ECL global variable integration
- [QS-2956] - Cell editing issue on property sheet page
- [QS-2966] - Record events for widgets inside invisible but not disposed shells
- [QS-2967] - Ignore selection events for unknown widgets
- [QS-2972] - Q7 runtime corrupts timerExec rescheduling.
- [QS-2973] - Proc default params can be nullified after first proc invocation
- [QS-2976] - Record selection event for invisible List widget if SWT.MouseDown event occurred while it was visible
- [QS-2977] - Enterprise license dialog does not recognize urls without scheme
- [QS-2150] - Formatter for ECL scripts
- [QS-2737] - ECL code formatting
- [QS-2861] - ECL Debug Improvements.
- [QS-2863] - Add tree/table widget verification.
- [QS-2895] - Support selecting item ranges in Grid
- [QS-2968] - Ignore text styling option for Text Verification
- [QS-2970] - Capture current item into a variable in 'foreach'
- [QS-2971] - Iterate over maps and lists
- [QS-2974] - 'mod' ECL command
- [QS-2975] - loop/recur commands for emulating recursive calls and mutable loops
- [QS-2979] - ECL command to get a ControlHandler from a widget Java object
- [QS-2950] - Implement ECL command to get Java properties
1.3.7 – 9 September 2013
- [QS-2624] - Tooltip disappears too quickly after hover-ruler command
- [QS-2875] - select [get-item ...] has excessive -column parameter
- [QS-2882] - Mouse text selection is recorded incorrectly
- [QS-2884] - "Unable to resolve widget" errror when I press Cancel button at "Please select widget of the following classes..." dialog.
- [QS-2886] - Q7 initialization deadlock
- [QS-2890] - Between command is broken
- [QS-2897] - Supercontext launching is broken
- [QS-2898] - Broken 'equals' / 'verify-true' compatibility for raw values
- [QS-2887] - Support 'toString' field in Assertion dialog
- [QS-2891] - Make command sequence writing last command output to sequence output pipe
- [QS-2893] - Case-insensitive completions
1.3.6 – 2 September 2013
- [QS-2256] - Breakpoints are ignored when launching test suite in debug mode
- [QS-2724] - get-menu on Nebula Grid isn't replayed
- [QS-2743] - AUT restart is not supported in ECL contexts
- [QS-2773] - Styled Text editbox clicks are recorded twice.
- [QS-2782] - Q7 fails to replay get-nebula-grid | get-menu command.
- [QS-2797] - JUnit XML report does not handle test cases with supercontexts correctly
- [QS-2803] - AUT from sources does not preserve selected organization
- [QS-2804] - Input pipe is cleared when ECL command has an explicitly set input parameter
- [QS-2808] - It is possible to add context of wrong type to super context
- [QS-2809] - Treating a Nebula Grid as a Canvas is inconsistent
- [QS-2814] - Parameter names not taken into account
- [QS-2826] - Only first breakpoint hit when launching test suite
- [QS-2850] - Incorrect clicks on toggle buttons
- [QS-2851] - Excessive -index 1 is recorded for a table item and cannot be replayed.
- [QS-2853] - Git repository/branch info is not shown in Q7 1.3 Explorer
- [QS-2867] - Nebula-grid assertions are broken: unsupported command is recorded.
- [QS-2870] - get-empty-area fails on some tables with Unknown reason.
- [QS-2876] - Text verification should use platform-default monospace font
- [QS-2825] - Verifications
- [QS-2221] - Add a preference for ECL content assist autoactivation.
- [QS-2531] - Q7 should support checkbox tables and record correct select commands.
- [QS-2579] - Sometimes Q7 records windget style as a style constant - not as a style name.
- [QS-2654] - 'take-screenshot' and 'trace' output should be included into HTML report even if test succeds
- [QS-2738] - Search in textual data of contexts
- [QS-2745] - ECL variables support
- [QS-2778] - Capture parameters validation and better error reporting
- [QS-2810] - Support multi-kinding for UI elements
- [QS-2815] - Basic arithmetics ECL commands
- [QS-2818] - ECL Editor Improvements
- [QS-2838] - Display full call stack in execution view on script failures
- [QS-2845] - Use -after when writing selector for composites
- [QS-2858] - Make text verification to handle various widget kinds
- [QS-2859] - Make text verification to handle styled ranges of StyledText
- [QS-2860] - Make an option to include/exclude execution time of contexts for execution time verifications
1.3.5 – 29 July 2013
- [QS-2529] - Non-portable Windows/Linux tests due to different line endings
- [QS-2633] - Item click recorded twice when table or tree has mouse listeners
- [QS-2636] - Q7 hangs when trying to drag a context between two default contexts
- [QS-2645] - Wrong report at replaying the switch workspace test on agent
- [QS-2663] - Assertion window adds wrong assertions
- [QS-2695] - get-tab-item recording bug
- [QS-2710] - When 64bit aut contains 32bit equinox.launcher fragment Q7 sticks to 32bit JVM
- [QS-2721] - Q7 Runtime is incompatible with some version of org.eclipse.ui.views.properties.tabbed
- [QS-2740] - Q7 Maven Plugin help doesn't contain anything about *suites*
- [QS-2742] - Some windows cannot be distinguished by -from parameter
- [QS-2756] - -vm arg in ini file is not supported
- [QS-2759] - Q7 does not send key down/up events for modifier keys
- [QS-2761] - Inconsistent 'with' behavior
- [QS-2765] - Folder Context - Silent and Dangerous.
- [QS-2766] - Q7 does not ignore comments in ini file
- [QS-2768] - Symbol validation in AUT and resource names is platform dependent
- [QS-2771] - org.eclipse.Core.Exception is thrown if I try to add already added folder/file into a Folder Context
- [QS-2788] - No way to select an organization in q7 runner/q7 maven plugin
- [QS-2794] - If project has default contexts, opening ECL context editor shows error dialog
- [QS-2519] - Debug of ECL contexts
- [QS-2639] - Include image resource path into element properties
- [QS-2693] - Runner behavior in environments with Http Proxy Servers
- [QS-2741] - XML reporter which generates separate files
- [QS-2746] - Display protected getters and fields in advanced properties
- [QS-2764] - Restart AUT on OutOfMemoryError
- [QS-2777] - ECL commands 'get-time' and 'format-time'
- [QS-2779] - Option to control whether to fail maven build in case of Q7 test failures
- [QS-2785] - Option to log extended info about licensing
- [QS-2753] - Output memory usage after each test case
1.3.4 – 01 July 2013
- [QS-2683] - Double undo/redo in ECL script editor
- [QS-2653] - Columns are not sortable in parameters context editor
- [QS-2685] - ECL editor parser can not handle commands with arguments on next line
- [QS-2686] - No way to select Q7 account for Eclipse Application under Test configuration type
- [QS-2692] - Scriptlet schema is missing from binary distribution of org.eclipse.ecl.core making impossible to write custom ECL commands w/o ECL source code
- [QS-2699] - Error removing a reference from supercontext to a context during context removal
- [QS-2704] - Q7 Runner build does not include nebula runtime
- [QS-2705] - OnDemand licensing does not work over proxy
- [QS-2715] - Nebula Grid 'get-item' with '-index' parameter isn't replayed
- [QS-2717] - Nebula Grid 'check' & 'uncheck' commands aren't replayed
- [QS-2718] - Reuse existing workspace in Q7 Runner
- [QS-2719] - verify-false is broken
- [QS-2723] - *double-click* on Nebula Grid isn't recorded
- [QS-2729] - get-quick-access command is broken in kepler
- [QS-2731] - foreach doesn't work with same-named items.
- [QS-2734] - Q7 can't handle File/Restart
- [QS-2736] - exec-process corrupts command line
- [QS-2744] - Dependency to guava in Q7 Runtime
- [QS-2747] - Q7 Enterprise takes extra license on AUT restart
- [QS-2752] - Widget is disposed during drag'n'drop
- [QS-2647] - Add a command for double-clicking a text
- [QS-2652] - Improve persisting model for Parameters context
- [QS-2690] - Add licensing configuration button to Q7 preference page
- [QS-1661] - [Debug] Display ECL command parameters/input with debug variables
1.3.3 – 27 May 2013
- [QS-2625] - Q7 does not capture ruler column when recording hover-ruler
- [QS-2634] - get-item | mouse does not use item-relative coords
- [QS-2644] - Workspace context processor with Java projects executes too slow
- [QS-2656] - select command does not fail correctly
- [QS-2659] - Two mouse down commands recorded instead of a click command on a table/tree cell
- [QS-2660] - Advanced AUT settings dialog is not open
- [QS-2661] - Debugging AUT from sources is not synchronized with Java editor
- [QS-2662] - Q7 cannot launch AUT which contains bundles with incomplete manifest
- [QS-2664] - set-param command sends parameter value to output pipe thus breaking some use cases
- [QS-2665] - Renaming of test case using editor do not change the file name of the test case
- [QS-2666] - is-disabled, is-disposed and get-text should return BoxedValue to be used by if &quo
- [QS-2667] - get-item ".*" -index 0 unable to find the item
- [QS-2669] - Add get-workspace-location command into org.eclipse.ecl.platform plug-in
- [QS-2675] - Q7 disallows some characters in AUT name
- [QS-2650] - Get style info based on a cursor position
- [QS-2655] - Improve DND recording readability and defaults
- [QS-2657] - ECL command 'concat'
- [QS-2668] - General-purpose 'or' and 'and' commands
- [QS-2671] - Highlight matching brackets in test case editor
- [QS-2670] - Create double-click-text command to work with TextViewer and Text widgets
1.3.2 – 8 May 2013
The primary purpose of this untypically early release is to provide a fix for an issue QS-2643.
- [QS-2634] - get-item | mouse does not use item-relative coords
- [QS-2643] - Importing 1.2 projects into Q7 1.3 causes a deadlock
- [QS-2644] - Workspace context processor with Java projects executes too slow
1.3.1 – 2 May 2013
- [QS-2315] - Hard to navigate over ECL context
- [QS-2404] - Make type-text to handle Text control using KeyUp/KeyDown events
- [QS-2489] - NPE while test execution
- [QS-2510] - Some checkbox clicks are recorded as "click" - not as "check/uncheck"
- [QS-2514] - Changing text of non-readonly CCombo is not recorded
- [QS-2515] - Typing backspace in non-readonly CCombo is recorded twice
- [QS-2539] - Invalid update of checked state of parent items in assertion tree
- [QS-2557] - Q7 thinks that '-vm' arg in eclipse.ini is part of AUT VM args
- [QS-2568] - 'alert' command is broken
- [QS-2574] - Q7 cannot select value from lazy combo/ccombo
- [QS-2576] - Execution view misbehavior when executing test suite
- [QS-2591] - Test suite does not show error if tests are missing
- [QS-2606] - Delete dialog hangs if automatic build is turned off
- [QS-2608] - Text editor control should not be eligible to close
- [QS-2614] - Q7 records invalid combo-editing commands and can't replay.
- [QS-2617] - Clicking on view toolbar buttons does not work in 4.2
- [QS-2620] - Record AUT restart after software installation
- [QS-2627] - Q7 1.3 installed from Eclipse MarketPlace has an obsolete "Assert Image" button in Assertion window.
- [QS-2107] - More feature-rich Q7 debug context
- [QS-2382] - Somehow help the user to identify Q7 runner version
- [QS-2575] - Record 'click' on tree selection if there are mouse listeners
- [QS-2612] - Ability to specify AUT dir in explicit config
- [QS-2613] - In the login dialog email address shall also work to log into Q7
- [QS-2623] - Context menu in Q7 explorer to generate pom.xml
- [QS-2626] - HTTPS support for explicit location in q7 maven plugin
- [QS-2629] - Q7 Login window should have some "To register" link to http://q7.xored.com.
- [QS-2630] - home:// uri scheme for Folder context
1.3 – 22 Mar 2013
The primary change in this version is swithching to new licensing model based on test execution count (see http://q7.xored.com/pricing for more details. Two new major features introduced:
- [QS-2319] - Default contexts for Q7 project
- [QS-2367] - Initial implementation of supercontexts
Also this release includes all bugfixes and improvements from Q7 1.2.18.